Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Launcher arguments

Lunix

Suggestion Name: Launcher arguments

Suggestion Description: It´s simple. For example: I start the TMP launcher and the launcher will starts automatically the ets multiplayer (or ats, depending on the argument). Without another click from me.

/ets will start the ets multiplayer; /ats will start the ats multiplayer; Both (or nothing) or the TMP launcher needs an update, will start the TMP Launcher.

I have to start SpedV, the Telemtry, truckersmp and then choose between ats & ets. So I written an batch file, which start all the programs - but it doesn´t choose the game for me :D So with arguments I can create two shortcuts and all programs starts automatically by one click. It's just for comfort :D

Any example images:

grabilla.Uh4020.png.802dcd1a5f7d8083f561b32eb1ade961.png

Why should it be added?: For all lazy players like me.. :D

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion!

On this occasion, I'm afraid I will have to reject your suggestion for the following reason:

• To start TMP, we need you to run via the launcher as the launcher checks your TMP files to make sure you have the up-to date files installed, If we were to create a bypass, you wouldn't be able to connect up to the MP servers because you would get "Invalid Client" errors.

Thanks for the suggestion anyways! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.