Overwatch for ETS2

TumbEd

Suggestion Name: Overwatch for ETS2

Suggestion Description: Past these years there are new members coming a lot more than usual. And there are a trolls all around MP. I noticed that reports are going through a lot slower than usual so I suggest to make overwatch for ETS2, like in CSGO where community can help ''clean" the MP. And rules for viewing report be like x time no ban history and/or x hours on game and/or x time being on TruckerMP. There will be option for players to press button if they are guilty or not guilty ,if like x% says he is guilty then the report sends to admin. And admins can see non voted reports to ,only players voted reports goes up in a list and marks with star/pin/change color.

Any example images: Dont have any.

Why should it be added?: I noticed that reports are going through a lot slower than usual so I suggest it and i think there is a lot of players who want to help TMP with these trolls.  

• Upvote 3

This is something we planned for quite a while now. 

I'll move it to accepted since it's already planned.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 8

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.