friend cant create account

Cuffinit G

Question

My friend just bought euro truck simulator 2 today. He has played a full 2 hours and almost 3. When he tried to make an account for truckersmp it wouldn't let him. His steam profile is online and public and world of trucks says that he has euro truck simulator 2. He gave me his steam account so I can try to fix the issue but every time I hit register and sign in through steam it just gives me this error. (Everything it says is already done. He already has 2 hours and euro truck)

IT WAS SOLVED 

truckersmp.PNG

8 answers to this question

Can you link your friends profile so we can take a look?

EDIT: I can see that in your message you have stated "IT WAS SOLVED" but then continue to post the image regarding the issue.

If the issue has not been solved, please provide the Steam profile. If it has been solved, let the Support team know so they can get this closed.

Hello mate

I will try help you 

1. So as a first step.Check this topic about Registration And activation games 

2.Step 

You control if your Steam Is Public ..

https://prnt.sc/j4gkew

Then you restart steam.

3.Step 

If you it written incorect email or password in game at login to your account

Please you open some text document 

And Email And password you copy it in to document 

Then you only use Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

into each box

If you will still have a problem you can use a support tickets 

https://support.truckersmp.com

I wish you good luck with it ;)

Happy trucking 

Best Regards 

Redwolf

Hello,

Change the Steam account to "open public". Then follow these steps:

Zjc5NmNjYWZjYWZ.png

• Make sure you play more than 2 hours.
  • Steam Turn off family sharing.
  • Copy your E-mail and Your Password into a notepad, then paste it on the site.

I Hope, ı can Help You.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @[TSRVTC] Cuffinit G

Many response already given.

Please let us know when your problem has resolved. :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

It's have gone 6 days since this topic was created by owner and 5 days from last reply,

Therefore i lock and Move this topic to unsolved topics :)