Speed limiter bug in multiplayer :/

NerdyCreeper123

Question

Well, Hello Again :) my last post was i Little hard to understand, and sorry for that :3

Hello, every time I play Europe 2 (no speed limiting server), I can under no circumstances reach over 90 kilometers per hour and even though I'm driving normal jobs (not world of truck contracts) but every time I'm driving with the limiter off it will turn on automatically after i have closed the settings. What happens is that I drive at full revolutions and cant switch gear in automatic or manual mode. I have tried the trick to go into the confiq files but it still not work at all and it happens on all servers. and it should be said that I have turned off the limiter both in the tab menu and in the ets game settings. ps i drive in my own vehicles. Scout extra_D and Mercedes New actros :) and its all happened after the ¨new updates and menus designs¨ and its pretty hard to play with theese problems and i have looked at youtube and Google and now i cant find any solution :(

10 answers to this question

Hello,

As said before, Scouts are bugged at the moment. It's a known bug and will be hopefully fixed in the near future. ;)

Hello,

Scout cars gear-box is known bug,TruckersMP team are hard work for that's bug fix. Wait patienlty

also

please try to close the speed limit(90km/h) from the game files;

Just open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, 
search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it.

Hello,

This may be more than one cause, please check the steps;

• First of all, do not get the job called "External Contract", which limits your speed to 90 km / h.
  • Remove "Speed Limiter" from the TAB Menu.
  • The EU 1 Server limits your speed to 90 km / h.
  • Also, remove the Speed Limit from the game files.

Just open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it. Then save and close the config-file and check if your speed limiter keeps disabled now

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.