A few questions

newt.

Question

Hello everyone (again),

many guys have answered my last question(s) very fast and helpful. I want to thank you all for that :j . But know i got annother little issue and i wanted to talk with other guys about that.

But before i habe to explain what happened:   I was driving like many times on ETS  #2 Europe and i was driving 80. I drive not more like 80-90 because an admin told me after my recent ban i have an to aggressive driving style. And driving slow has many advanges.

But one very big disadvantage. Many people trying to overtake you. "TRYING" is a good word. The most of the dangerous overtaking tactics are not successfull. A few minutes ago someone called "RobertoFM" did overtake me. On the left side another player came very fast to us and he pushed me to the side. There was a "little wall" and i rammed it because he pushed me against it. Now i have been stuck there for a moment and i put on the double-flashlight. But it had not enough time to press "F7 + Enter". Someone crashed into me and made a 180° flip.

Now i have two questions:   What is if the guy who crashed into me is going to report me and i get banned? I am not to blame for this accident. I made a "proof" video with shadowplay.

And my second question is: Can i find out his TruckersMP ID only with his username?

I know this looks like a report post but it isn't one. I just need your help. If i found out his name i report him on the TruckersMP site. I did that a few times before and i know how it works.

Sorry for taking your time again.

love ya all =)

newt.

14 answers to this question

I’ve looked up the players name, and this is the account it came back with: https://truckersmp.com/user/1999365 The TruckersMP ID for a report is the number at the end.

As for the other incident- a GM will review it and of course won’t ban you if you did nothing wrong. In the event you do get reported and banned, you can use your counter evidence in an appeal and the ban will be reviewed and removed if it’s as you described. Don’t worry about getting banned if you know you did nothing wrong :)

Question 1

1 minute ago, newt. said:

What is if the guy who crashed into me is going to report me and i get banned? I am not to blame for this accident. I made a "proof" video with shadowplay.

That's fine. If you weren't to blame for the crash it's highly likely that the GMs won't ban you.

If you are banned, just create an appeal with the evidence clearly linked within it and you'll probably get unbanned if it is found that you didn't cause the crash.

Question 2

2 minutes ago, newt. said:

Can i find out his TruckersMP ID only with his username?

Yes. If you head to the TruckersMP home page and type it into the search bar by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.

Once you've located their profile, the TruckersMP ID will be present within the URL (truckersmp.com/user/[TMP ID])

Let me know if this helped :P

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hai,

11 minutes ago, newt. said:

What is if the guy who crashed into me is going to report me and i get banned? I am not to blame for this accident. I made a "proof" video with shadowplay.                                    

Well it depends on the incident. If the guy couldn't stop then it's clearly his fault and not yours. I wouldn't bother since you have something to 'counter' the evidence.

11 minutes ago, newt. said:

And my second question is: Can i find out his TruckersMP ID only with his username?

Yes you can. Go to C:\Users\User\Documents\ETS2MP\logs and open log_spawning_xx.06.2018 (change xx with the date), type his name and you should be able to find him.

kind regards

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello, if the person reports you, it'll probably be declined since you did not do anything wrong.  You can find his truckersmp ID, just search him and the ID should be in the address bar. I have also experienced some crashes caused by a reckless overtake. It may be really frustrating to be stuck there for a while....

Hello,

You can learn TruckersMP ID by typing ./pinfo Player ID in game. Without dot (.).

Also, if a player has hit you and you have evidence in your hand, you can report that player. -You are not prohibited.

https://truckersmp.com/reports

Best regards.

• Confused 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello

54 minutes ago, newt. said:

Can i find out his TruckersMP ID only with his username?

Yep,you can find TruckersMP ID with his username.

enter the he suspect nickname here: https://truckersmp.com/user/search?search=

after,go to he TruckersMP profile and https://truckersmp.com/user/*******  (TruckersMP id=*******) example your İD  https://truckersmp.com/user/1637102 (1637102)

54 minutes ago, newt. said:

I made a "proof" video with shadowplay.

if your video record,you don't worry, you will send your video record as evidence.

First question

If someone crashed into you and it's not your fault,you will not get banned

Second one

you can input ‘’‘/’+‘’his number‘’ and then enter to get his TruckersMP ID and  his  username

or open your tab  and click the right mouse button and put it on the username  you wanted and his TruckersMP ID  you will get

Best regards

• Web Developer

Hello,

1 ) If you get banned, you can always make an ban appeal. You said you have proof that it wasn't your fault. You can attach link of this video to your appeal and if you're right, your ban should be taken off

2 ) There is a website called https://truckersmpdb.com/ . You can search there for players by their nicknames. When you found the player you was looking for, you can easily see his TMPID.

I hope I helped you a bit.

KinD Regards ^^

Hello @newt.

I hope the following can help you with one of your questions you asked about. 

Regarding finding their TruckersMP ID, the only website and way I think I remember of finding it is by using the following linked website which I find very helpful:  https://helper.mp/  
My college @heyhococo has found the users TruckersMP Profile regarding sentence above :) 

If you are not in the wrong and you have video evidence and you get banned because it seems you were, you can post that video you took to show the Game Moderator etc what really happened and then they can take it from there. There is nothing to worry about, however if you were in the wrong, just beware you may get punished if got reported. 

If you want to report truckers you can do so the following ways, via website is recommended including video footage too would help the Game Moderators give the best punishment for the rules which were broken at the time of the incident.

Hope you find your answers you are looking for :) 

Kind regards, 
Hope this helps you. 

Matt #CarLadMatt 
TruckersMP Event Team

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I think it's really hard for you to imagine what happened. If you are still interested you can watch the video i made.  ( But you don't have to)

You guys helped me out a LOT and it's unbelievable how good the forum works.

love ya

newt.