Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Crashing in busy places (Amsterdam)

tgp1994

Question

I know this is a bit of a tricky problem, but I'm reporting anyways with my logs in the hopes that maybe the ETS2MP team can figure out a way around this :). I would hope they could have some control over possibly forcing trucks to use low poly models or something along those lines in busy areas?

I noticed that when the crash eventually happens, if I watch ets2 in task manager, its memory usage climbs >3GB before it gives up and throws an error message, so it almost seems like before then, it legitimately hits a bug that causes a massive memory leak, which then leads to the crash.

Anyways, attached is a collection of crash logs as I was trying to drive through Amsterdam. :rolleyes:

post-11666-0-51832800-1424030604_thumb.p

game.crash.txt

4 answers to this question

Hello! Amsterdam & Rotterdam is the city or it y'has more people and more truck is forits it are the crashthe solution is to do your   best to avoid these two city. good road good luck

Regards : Driss

Best Regard's ! Happy Trucking