Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

LED Strobes & Beacons Limits

Dovahseod

Question

I've added 29x LED Strobes (Marked with yellow ellipses in pics below) (5x on sun visor, 8x on front mask, 6x on left side skirt, 6x on right side skirt, 2x on lower grille guard, 2x on rear bumper), 4x LED Side Markers (Marked with white ellipses in pics below), 1 Nova large beacon (Orange ellipses), 2x Pulsar II small beacon (Magenta ellipses), 3x auxiliary headlights (Blue ellipses) (2x Lumen Chrome on light bar and 1x Lumen Mark I on bull bar), 2x Thunder air horns (Cyan ellipses), and 1x Screamer horn (Green ellipse) on my truck. All those truck modifications (except the truck license plate which is done by a save-editing mod) are done only with the base game ETS2 and its DLCs.

Are those modifications allowed on the server (I know the paint job Slipstream and the cabin toy Pace Pete are not supported yet, I'm asking about other accessories)?

Thanks.

F.jpg

L.jpg

R.jpg

13 answers to this question

Hello please check this guide about Save editting : 

Also you remember that some modding can violate the rules ;)

I recommended you read §3 - Save editing rules on TMP rules 

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Happy Trucking 

Best Regards 

RedWolf

Hello,

You can use it if it was made with the original game parts.

§3.1 - Truck modding

Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights and tail lights if they don't own tuning DLCs. It's also permitted to save edit truck specific paint jobs into other trucks (e.g. Premium Racing paint job into another truck).

Also, please look at this topics:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hi there

Several  answers has being given,

Please let us when your question is fully answered :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team :D

Do those save-editing guides apply to truck modifications in-game and only with base game and DLCs

I am not using any mods. So I think mod rules don’t apply here.

Those accessories can all be placed by default (Base game + official DLCs).

I’m pretty sure sure that beacons should be off in zones that 25+ players are in Tab list so this isn’t a case in Calais, Duisburg or on C-D road because there are always more than 25 players.

Thanks.

Edited by Creeper_NoDenial
Added something and something more. Format edited.

Dear @Creeper_NoDenial, so far i didn't see items placed on slots where they don't belong on your truck, however i still think that your truck is not allowed on TMP! If you read through the rules on our website, you will see at §3.1 that it says: Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed... And given the fact that you easily got about 50 items on your truck, i think we can say that this can be considered as an excessive amount and therefore it's a rule violation. You have to keep in mind that there's people playing TMP with rather low-end PCs, if you appear near them it will probably cause significant performance issues on weaker machines that's why adding an insane amount of accessories to your truck is prohibited. Please reduce the number of installed items to a reasonable amount and then it should be fine. If you got any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

It's have gone 9 days since this topic was created in help section by owner of this topic and 4 days from last reply,

Therefore i lock and move to this to inactive topics due topic seems be inactive :D