Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Invisible object

Jiggie

13 hours ago, Jiggie said:

Don't know what to write here?

The part "how to reproduce" is supposed to contain an explanation what you have done in order to experience this bug, i.e. which company, when, what load did you take beforehand, does it occur in the singleplayer as well, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

if random events are not synchronized, you can ramming invisible object.(I have no idea that random events have spawn in company)

Have you turned off "Random Events" in game settings? if you did not close the random events,

follow these steps:

1-) Open the game and click on 'Options'. 

click_options.jpg

2-) after,click on ''Gameplay''

Game_play_click.jpg

3-) if you want to turn off random events push it to the left side.
random_events_of.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If Im not mistaken this is the spot where you just dropped your trailers off. So The trailer that you dropped off did not load to the game when you got back from the "finished job" menu only the collision box loaded but not the model. That does happen few times , If you have a "autosave" load the latest one then once again complete the delivery.

38 minutes ago, CroTruck said:

If Im not mistaken this is the spot where you just dropped your trailers off. So The trailer that you dropped off did not load to the game when you got back from the "finished job" menu only the collision box loaded but not the model. That does happen few times , If you have a "autosave" load the latest one then once again complete the delivery.

I think that's true. Many others bug reports treat objects that are missing part of their texture.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.