KGT I Rootyyy I Driver

How many miles do you have on your truck?

Guest poland.ball

Hey,

I'm a scout driver and mostly driving the scout (No i'm not a idiot and trolling everyone :D) so thats why I recently reached 80,000 kilometers on my skoda.

As truck I mostly drive the new scania, which has about 42,000 kilometers. In my MP profile I got 280,000 kilometers (At the time I had 100,000 kilometers, I everytime sold my truck and bought a new one, i don't know why but yea)

My kms are quite spread on all the trucks, but my most driven truck is the first one I got- The Mercedes Actros with around 16.000 kms. Then it’s closely followed by the Scania S & the Daf xf Euro 6

Guest Traitorous

Just reached 333.333 on my Scania Streamline, but wasn't able to screenshot it and that makes me sad to miss such a milestone :c

I am thinking of getting a Scania S if i ever reach 500k.

On my Volvo FH:  86,285 Miles

19 hours ago, FreakyBodyX said:

I recently start a project with a friend and we want to make two Iveco trucks of 1,000,000 kilometers.

zQXzq3s.jpg

75,235 miles on my IVECO

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive