How many miles do you have on your truck?

Rootyyy

Hey,

I'm a scout driver and mostly driving the scout (No i'm not a idiot and trolling everyone :D) so thats why I recently reached 80,000 kilometers on my skoda.

As truck I mostly drive the new scania, which has about 42,000 kilometers. In my MP profile I got 280,000 kilometers (At the time I had 100,000 kilometers, I everytime sold my truck and bought a new one, i don't know why but yea)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my SCANIA Stream Line i have 419'798 km and SCANIA S i have 304'512 km. MAN 113'856  km and DAF XF 276'388 km. :D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Just reached 333.333 on my Scania Streamline, but wasn't able to screenshot it and that makes me sad to miss such a milestone :c

I am thinking of getting a Scania S if i ever reach 500k.

I recently start a project with a friend and we want to make two Iveco trucks of 1,000,000 kilometers.

zQXzq3s.jpg

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived