Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many miles do you have on your truck?

Rootyyy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Just to have something to remember in the future, I have taken screenshots of the following milestones (pun intended):

AAbZDBi.png   fSfMJUV.png   OZO9RMM.png

It is quite ironic that those are actually kilometres rather than miles though :kappa:

Those were screenshots from my Scania Streamline which I have been driving since the beginning of my main profile. There is also a Mercedes Benz Actros MP4 which has as much as the Scania but I did not bother to take any screenshots yet.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

I had to start from scratch with a new Scania R2012 after messing up my previous one in a pathetic attempt of save-editing (yes, I'm that clumsy). This "new" one, that I've been using almost exclusively since then, is around 210000 Km (130000 miles).

But before this, I've had lots of other trucks, my main profile has over 1.4 million Km.

Spoiler
06.18.2018-19.43.31

My highest mileage truck is on ETS2, a 2012 Scania R with close to 290,000 km (about 180,000 miles, and I hope to get it to a much larger amount!), while my profile has about 370,000km total, of course I have gone through a few profiles, some being corrupted over updates.

I tend to switch trucks often, if I were to estimate, I have around 10,000km on every truck on various different profiles, singleplayer as well as multiplayer. However the truck I always go back to is my Volvo Classic, with well over 600,000km clocked in on that marvellous piece of engineering.

Archived