problem coreets2mp.dll

omerf

Question

my launcher keeps downloading coreets.2mp.dll when i click install available updates 15-20times it works but ingame my time is stuck at tuesday 16:35 when i close the game to solve that my launcher says install available updates and i cllick again 15-20 times i thnk time happened becuse of no jobs bug 5b178af081565_EkranAlnts.PNG.a8885dc0baa561d929e35212fe789103.PNG

i already tried pressing f1 and redownloading many times

8 answers to this question

Dear  @omerf, the coreetsmp.dll  is not located in the installation folder of TMP. You can access the correct folder by pressing the Windows-key + R, typing '%programdata%', hitting enter and navigating into the folder 'TruckersMP'. There you will find the file, just delete it, then start TMP as an administrator and press F1 to re-download all the required updates.

• Like 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello

Please follow this;

1. Download Ultrasurf https://ultrasurf.us/
  2. Open the Ultrasurf(VPN) program
  3. install avaliable updates with Ultrasurf VPN program.
  4. Finally,Now you can close the UltraSurf.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Another 

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

• Go to TruckersMP game folder,
  • Delete "core_ets2mp.dll" folder 
  • and try again.

Hello,

This problem, usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.

Solution:First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

hi thanks for responding. i cant find the Truckersmp file in c i only got truckersmp launcher and dont got coreets2mp.dll in it 

i did the ultrasurf thing it was fixed but i closed to test it but it was temporary or i always have to open ultrasurf before entering?

Hello,

28 minutes ago, omerf said:

always have to open ultrasurf before entering?

If the button "install available updates" does not come up on the launcher, there is no need to run the VPN.

Edited by CrackPrewier
Removed unnecessary and improved English text