Unsupported version Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rico.

4200 on #EU2 Server

Hello,

How is everyone finding the #EU2 server with 4200 people online? More busy on C-D road? or still not a big difference as there are sometimes where there are 200+ people in queue?

In my opinion it has helped the server much as it allows to let more people play on #EU2, however it can cause more hectic scenes on the C-D? So whats everyone opinion about this new update?

Many Thanks

7 minutes ago, Drizzle said:

How is everyone finding the #EU2 server with 4200 people online? 

It's a good change but... you can only imagine the c-d road. Traffic jam for almost 30 mins. :thisisfine:I can barely reach calais after the change. The traffic jam is too huge.

10 minutes ago, Drizzle said:

More busy on C-D road?

Definitely. The Traffic jam usually hits when you're near brussel or the train-way.

12 minutes ago, Drizzle said:

or still not a big difference as there are sometimes where there are 200+ people in queue?

The difference is definitely noticeable. 

Guest Forz0214

Hello,

in my opinion, it means more enjoyable to have more players. but I cant tell that idea valid to the way d-c. D-C's always crowded. (Even if the server capacity is 1000-1500) 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Guest ? C?m?l  Boy??yi

we could see more people who were very good

Guest Prince Of the Night

I hate the way dc :unsure:

7 minutes ago, RebeccaMurdock said:

I love more people. It can help fill up empty parts of the map, and especially the C-D road, which I don't mind.

This doesn't fill up empty parts of the map however only encourages more people to drive CD road, I now completely avoid the road and i've haven't been hit any where near as often.

I like the update and the more players but does it serve the purpose they made it for?

hello trucker, for a side is fun and very good to expand more eu2, I think it will be a bigger charge for CD but at least most enjoy it in another way and not getting CD.

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Ohai ;)

For me add players from 3500 on 4200 was great idea ;) It is not a big Difference

21 hours ago, Caio {ES-BR} said:

it will be difficult to travel between Duisburg and Calais  :mellow: , but I hope the other parts of the map can get busier.

Yep can agree with you, C-D will be busy for a while but it will move on just like from the Europort as I've heard.

8 hours ago, KGT I Rootyyy I Driver said:

Game's crashed a few times in Calais :P

Other than that, the C-D junctions have been a bit more clogged, and there's been in general more activity along the C-D. However, it's good to see them expanding the servers.

Yep, most of the junctions are quite busy especially at rush hour times huge traffic jams too :D but overall the update is very successful.

20 hours ago, Forz0214 said:

Hello,

in my opinion, it means more enjoyable to have more players. but I cant tell that idea valid to the way d-c. D-C's always crowded. (Even if the server capacity is 1000-1500) 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Its always fun to be somewhere where its crowded :) for me personally anyway 

Overall, it has been a main issue to traffic on the C-D but people could be in other cities/roads too :)

Guest MHT_

If the CD road wasn't a challange before, now it's. :D

I think it's nice to have one server with so huge amount of players. :)

I don't think that C-D road is so busy nowadays but it was last year. :D

I also support 4200 player limit on EU2 Server because that makes the game so realistic. I like seeing many other trucks around me when i am driving. :)