ETS 2 MP another İnstance is already running error

C?DEL? O?UZHAN

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi there,

Try going to your Task Manager and seeing if the game is still running (should be under eurotrucks2.exe and/or TruckersMP). If it is, close it and everything should work again.

Feel free to take a look here as well: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/60466-another-instance-is-alreardy-running/

Let us know how you get on.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello,

Please follow the steps:

• Open Task Manager.
  • In the window that opens, find TruckersMP, click on it and select "End Task".
  • In the window that opens, find Steam, click on it and select "End Task".
  • First open your Steam account, then open your TruckersMP account.

Best regards,

Community Member AdaBey

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Open your Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del>Task Manager or right-click the taskbar and then click on Task Manager) and then click on the Processes tab (if you are on Windows 10, you might want to click on the Details tab for a full list of the processes) and look for a process called eurotrucks2.exe, select it and then kill it.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hello @C?DEL? O?UZHAN,

Multiple answers have been given, did this resolve your problem?

Mark the best answer if resolved and if not, then I can keep the topic open.

Thanks,

FrostyGamer

Dear @C?DEL? O?UZHAN;

Try installing a clean TMP Launcher from scratch.

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

If the transactions do not work, please do not hesitate to ask. :check::)

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE

Hi there i also had this problem i solved it by 

1.opening task manager [ctrl alt delete] 

2. close truckers mp from there

3.i then went into my folders found truckers mp

4. deleted truckers mp

5. reinstalled it again making sure that it was the official website not some random fake one as they can contain viruses

6. from there my problem was fixed:)

hope this helped

I believe that this is a recent bug with the TMP software, when exiting the game the process stays running in the background.

In order to resolve this error you need to open task manager, find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2', and end the process, you need to do this every time you exit ETS 2 MP.

Alternatively you can log off and on the computer. 

I'm not sure if this bug has already been reported but it is a bug and needs to be fixed.