Scout shifting + speed limits

www.twitch.tv/FildaV0le

Question

Hey there, while I was playing ets2 mp while trying to go to UK as quickest as possibe, I took Škoda (scout) car to be there faster. But I saw 2 problems, I have autoshift on so... car should shift automatically but it didn't (It did only down). And while i was driving on highway, I couldn't bypass speed 150 KM/H. Then I went trough a town my speed was limited to only 80KM/H. Is there a solution to remove speed limit and make the Škoda car shift automatically or I can not??

Have a nice day

5 answers to this question

Hello

Please read this topic:

and 

Scout cars gearbox(shifting) is a known bug,TruckersMP team are work hard for that's bug fix,just wait patienly.

Edited by CrackPrewier
added more information.

Hello :) 

You may have a speed limit on the server you are entering.

----

For shifting problem; Developers are aware of the problem, please be patient.

Best Regards,

Edited by FrostyGamer
Removed the topic link, already said in the above post

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello,

For shifthing problem:

The developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on a fix. The issue is that the automatic gearbox has got a bug on it. The solution to sort this out will be to use a manual gearbox or H-Shifter if possible. 

Also,

Default speed limiter for Euro Truck Simulator 2:

İn City: 80 km/ h

Upstate:150 km/h

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @www.twitch.tv/FildaV0le, as already mentioned above several times, this is a known issue already and our staff is working on a fix for it. Please be patient until we can release an update that removes the transmission issues with the automatic gearbox. Please let us know whether you are satisfied with the answers given in this thread or if you need any additional information.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel