"Unsolved Topics"

newt.

Question

Hello everyone,

I have got a little problem. First of all i wanted to higher my forum activity. So i searched for topics which are "unsolved". But if i look at the Tag "Help" and than move to "Unsolved Topic" there are only solved topics. I mean some other guys helped the other players with there problems and it wouldn't make sense to write an answer there again. (And i think that's not even possible.)  Now i don't know what to do and i thought maybe you can help me.

=)

love ya

newt.

Screenshot_62.thumb.png.379e7cdc38d88faa034e1345f4d5b7d9.png

9 answers to this question

Dear @newt., welcome to the forums and thank you for showing interest in helping other players out in the Help section of our forums. My colleagues above have already mentioned most of the important things, but i just want to add a few words about it: First of all, if you want to help solve current issues, i don't recommend going into the 'Unsolved Topics' folder, as these are either issues where the community was unable to find a solution or the player who opened the thread just never came back and stated whether his problem got solved or not. Posting there wouldn't be too constructive, especially since those topics are locked anyway.

But as already mentioned above, there are still many open threads in the sub-forum 'Help' that require attention, as these are the current issues people face right now and need help with. Just read through them and if you think you can provide a helpful suggestion to one of those, feel free to post it in the corresponding topic. Just keep in mind that this forum is moderated by support, meaning that each reply has to be approved by a supporter first and is invisible for other players until it is approved. It would be great if you were able to help us solve some of the pending issues. Please let us know whether you are satisfied with the answers given in this thread or if you need any additional information.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Unsolved Topics are topics which mostly are such inactive, that they were moved from help to inactive topics and after this from inactive topics to unsolved topics. If you want to find new topics, you have to click on help and on the middle of the page on "questions with no best answer" or just look which topics were recently created. 

Hi @newt.,

If I'm correct, an unsolved topic usually was an inactive topic first, they are all locked because a topic automatically locks itself when in the inactive subcategory.

Also, just a reminder, don't forget to mark the best answer :).

Great day!

FrostyGamer

Hi there

You can get high activity from helping others with their problems :)

Also when topic dont get solved goes to "Unsolved Topics"

I hope this explain :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team

Hello,

In the Help section If you go down, you can find unanswered questions.

OTQwNDViNTUyN2E.png

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello everyone again,

First of all i wanted to say thank you for your very helpful answers. I think my problem is solved now and i hope i can help other players now too. But now i got another question. How do i mark "the best" answer?

:j

newt.

Screenshot_63.png