DLC MP issue

odysseus420

Question

Hello everyone, recency i purchased dlc paint jobs for my truck so i can make my truck look 'fancy'. I asked my friend  to tell me what he thinks about my new truck dlc pain job, he told me that he cannot see the paint, it's the normal default color (white). I went to the TruckersMP website to check if I linked my new DLCs, i did that twice. Went in game and asked him again, still the default color. Is there any solution, or he has to get the DLC too so he can see the paint jobs? or that doesn't matter at all?

5 answers to this question

Hello,

if player doesnt have this dlc, player cant see this paintjob or trailer.

for all DLC's

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Hi @ciyberman,

Yes, and this is with all the DLC's the same case. If you have a paint job DLC and the other doesn't, he won't be able to see the paint job. This is the same for the Heavy Cargo DLC, if someone started a delivery with one of the heavy cargo ones, you won't be able to see it if you don't have the same DLC. I hope this and the above have answered your question. Please mark the best answer, so I can close the topic and move it to solved.

Regards,

FrostyGamer