Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

question about paint jobs

ericthetrucker

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

There is no special paint package for your company, but you can customize the colors of standard paint packages to your company colors.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hello, if it is Viva Trucking's paintjob, I'm sure it will say how to install it. Read around :) They will also say if it works in multiplayer or not. Thanks!

-ccowie

Hello :)

In ETS2MP, don't have skin that called viva trucking

That skin is used in ETS2 Single Player

Like this photo

Spoiler

U969AM1.jpg

Also you can ask any question about requirements of viva Trucking VTC, you can ask here

And you can ask any questions about skin, mod are allowed to use in ETS2MP here

Dear @ericthetrucker, as already said above, there is certainly some kind of readme or instructions on how to get and install the paintjob of your VTC for Singleplayer. I am pretty sure your VTC-colleagues will be able to help you with it. As for the compatibility on TMP: Unfortunately custom VTC-paintjobs are not supported in Multiplayer (yet), and therefore you have to stick with the standard base-game paintjobs and official paint DLCs. Usually VTCs have a set paintjob for multiplayer as well, so i recommend that you ask the other players in your VTC about it as well.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with the answers given in this thread or if you require any further help.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel