Scout Dashcam POV

Question

Hello.

recently I saw this video about  Bad Drivers in Europe in a Dashcam POV in the scout. I got a question:

How can I get this view? Does somebody have a mod or something?

I already tried editing a Unlimited Seats Mod and set the paths to the scout but it didn't work.

I really want to try the dashcam POV out :D

10 answers to this question

Hello :) 

You can try using this mode. (Because the mode is old, there is no next generation trucks.)

Mod link and installation;

Spoiler

Mod Link: https://ets2.lt/en/koltuk-ayari-sinirini-kaldirma-modu-cok-oyunculu-chair-lift-limit-setting-mode-multiplayer/

-Download mode In My Documents/Euro truck simulator 2/mod throw it into the folder.
-Ets2 the single player(single player) open.
-Enable edit mode by pressing the button from the profile section and click Apply save.
-Adjust the seat by pressing F4 ,Then quit ets2.
-Multiplayer mode is turn on. Select your profile, enter the game and say Yes to the warning.

I hope your problem solved.

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello,

You can download and install the mode via this link, then run TruckersMP by setting the seat you want.

http://sharemods.com/69erraj2d1gj/_MOD-ETS2__Seat_adjustment_no_limits.rar.html

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @KmunBiene [GER]

Has your Problem solved ? , dont forgot to mark the best answer.

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

@AdaBey @OBrasileiro @CrackPrewier

No, i wanted to have the seat limits in the Skoda Super B but these mods don't support it

Hello @KmunBiene [GER]

In multiplayer, no mods are supported. You can not make your vehicle faster. 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

@OBrasileiro

No, he installed a no seat limitations Mod for the skoda,  set the seat and joined normally multiplayer and he had his dashcam pov.

It's have gone 14 days since owner create this topic in help section and therefore,

Locked and moved to  unsolved topics :)