Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Display of Dlcs for those who have not acquired them

good evening

As everyone knows, the dlcs only appear to those who have already bought them, those who did not buy them, do not see them in other players who already bought the same ones

my problem is that they try to release the visualization of dlcs for those who do not have the same ones, for example, to release visualization of dlcs of paintings, tuning pack, and some of accessories of cabin, because if the player does not see these dlcs in the game, as you will be sure that you will not spend your money without regret.

This is a suggestion, I do not know if it is possible to put it into practice, but anyway it would be a good idea to leave the players with more will, as I see in other games in multiplayer mode, they display dlcs that I do not have ..

Taking the opportunity, I would like to know why we can not transport the cargoes of dlc special transport

Thanks for attention !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.