black and white everything.

Pokkerz

Question

Hello, does anybody here know why everytime I load ets2 everything is black and white? This just happend and it is like this for both SP and MP... it's a wierd thing but can it be something I did myself because I remember that i somehow got a dev console open last time I closed ets2mp...

It would be nice if anybody knew what have happend because I can't play the game like this...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401679194

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401672444

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401679047

(screenshots because they where too big)

6 answers to this question

Have you enabled the rendering debug mode by complete accident? After opening the game console, check the menu at the top of the screen.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @superfart435

Is your problem solved?

Let us know!

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Nice to hear that your problem has been solved now! Thank you for your help! :)

//Locked and moved to Solved