Can I get banned from loosing control? Someone reported me for it.

Hyvak

Question

I was just driving, apparently from just first time using "mouse" as my driving wheel, it disconnected for no reasons, while the guy parked in the right of the highway, fully stopped, I was driving about 150 kmh, my wheel suddenly went right and I couldn't go left and crashed to the railing and my truck bugged from the crash I think and made me look like flying, I didnt hit him or what, he just said recorded, and reported, not sure if he really did report but, is will I get ban tho? Some small ass mistakes, just kinda concerned about it

7 answers to this question

Dear @Hyvak, from here on out i recommend that you try to drive a bit more careful if you are experimenting with new input devices (i actually recommend that you do your early drives in Singleplayer as it usually takes lots of adjustments to find the correct setup. And driving with an improper setup on TMP is just reckless in my opinion). Just make sure that you drive at an appropriate speed as this will prevent you from getting into situations like these most of the times. Unfortunately, as already stated several times above, it can be possible that you will get punished if you put other truckers into danger with your inappropriate driving. Just try to keep the speed lower and you should have less issues to worry about. Please let us know whether you are satisfied with the answers given in this thread or if you need any additional information.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello,

I can not give any definitive information about it.

Please follow the instructions below regarding what to do next: You should appeal your ban if you disagree with it. You can do this using the following link: http://truckersmp.com/appeals If you should need help in doing this, please take a look here:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

You can indeed be banned for this. This is considered reckless driving from what you explain to us. You can mention in your appeal that your mouse disconnected however. Hope this answers your question. Let us know.

-ccowie

16 minutes ago, [CJ] TFM DJ ccowie said:

You can indeed be banned for this. This is considered reckless driving from what you explain to us. You can mention in your appeal that your mouse disconnected however. Hope this answers your question. Let us know.

-ccowie

Aight!

Thanks 

Guest Cowie
9 minutes ago, Hyvak said:

Aight!

Thanks 

Hey! If this answered the message please mark a best answer or let us know your answer has been solved and then a moderator can lock it due to it being solved. :)