Account activation

Question

I did what I needed to activate my account, but even though I did everything, my account still seems to be not activated.

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

When you register your account, you should get an email with details of how to activate your account. Unfortunately, sometimes this email doesn't get through for whatever reason. However, it doesn't matter. Account activation doesn't affect your ability to play or use our services in any way; you can play like everyone else without an activated account.

I'd go back and check your emails again. If the email isn't there, then your account cannot be activated and will remain it the current state.

Hope this helped.

• Like 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello :) 

Please remember to look at the spam, junk sections of your e-mail. Also, Account activation doesn`t affect in any way the login and ability to play the mod.

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]