Money mod not showing up in mod manager.

Krooser

Question

Hi guys, I've been playing SP for years, but have only taken the plunge into MP, after watching one of Squirrels MP videos!

Anyway, I've created a new profile, brought my config from SP across, and have done a few trips in MP. But now I realise that it's going to take ages to be able to afford a new truck etc. I have never taken a loan out in SP, and don't intend to now, so I downloaded the money mod from the link in the setting up post and dropped it into my profile, but it's not showing up anywhere! Should I have done this right at the beginning when I set up my new profile? If so, am I stuffed, or is there a way to get it working? Thanks.

12 answers to this question

Hello there,

The mod manager is disabled if you launch from the TruckersMP launcher, so you won't see any mods installed. In SP the mod should work, but I prefer to use Cheat Engine to cheat in some money, as it's 100% legal to do.

Kind Regards,

JonathanGJM

Hello,

Try resetting your economy.

Try this steps:

a)You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)

b)You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

c)You should teleport to another garage

d)Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

If it did not work, follow the steps below:

1.step-) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile
2.step-) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3.step-) Look for uset g_developer "0"
4.step-) Look for uset g_console "0"
5.step-) Change the "0" to a "1"
6.step-) Save the file (NOT save as)
7.step-) Load your game and profile
8.step-) Press ` key
9.step-) Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10.step-) Save your game and exit
11.step-) Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12.step-) Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13.step-) Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14.step-) Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15.step-) You should now get the "Game change detected" message
end step-)Your economy should now be reset

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Or download a save game from a mod site & using winrar etc extract the profile " 1.step-) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile " to that location....then your set! Its what most people have done including myself! But dont use any that say sound mod or something included & works with mp....they get you banned 

Thanks for the replies, guys. Before I download a file or profile, I had a quick thought........Couldn't I use the profile from my main SP profile? Perhaps not, as someone would have already suggested it, but thought I'd ask anyway......:D

Dear @Krooser, of course you can use your profile from SP. You just have to be cautious because mods are not supported in TMP and if you have used various mods before and try to use that profile now on TMP it could cause issues. But if you haven't used an endless amount of mods before on your SP-profile it should basically work just fine on TMP as well, since it is basically the same game as Singleplayer...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Ah, yeah, I never thought of that. I have used ProMods, Rusmaps and various sound mods, quiet blinkers, etc, but no other map mods, or truck mods. But, I've no idea which files to bring over.......or how to delete the mods out of them,if it's at all possible. And I'm nervous of just dropping a bunch of files into my MP profile in case it ***** everything up. I've just spent ages getting the SP game up and running again after the v1.31 update, and not being able to load the damn thing  because of incompatible mods! Maybe I'll just earn my keep and keep safe?.....:unsure: