[DS] T3CH-N1CK

Game crashes when Using Eurotunnel

Question

My game crashes for two days when I use the Eurotunnel from Calais to Felixtow or back. The only error message I get then according to Game Log: <ERROR> Invalid addon data (/def/vehicle/truck/scania.s_2016/accessory/intlight_bck/ac_dc.sii)! I tried to find out what it meant, but my Latin is here at the end. But I have no attachments installed in the interior which are not allowed but according to the error message supposedly should be there.Wenn I use the Eurotunnel in offline mode, it works without problems only in multiplayer crashes the game at the said point. If I can fix the problem no matter in what way then I am grateful for any advice and advice.

7 answers to this question

Guest Berk Koc [TR]

/Moved to help

Hello,

Go to Steam, then to games, then to ETS2, then uncheck and recheck all of your installed DLC's. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game.

Kind Regards,

JonathanGJM

Hey There! 

Normally the reason of the game freezing like this is because of:
You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Because of this, you must patiently wait for the game to catch up with all your economy.
(Usually takes around 10-20 minutes)

-NeonLeon :)

Do you use some mods maybe ? Because something is not right with your lights. If you use mods just uninstall your ETS 2 and clear folder as well. And then just follow these steps to not put something illegal. 

§3.1 - Truck modding

Guest Square Fenix

Locked and move to unsolved topics :)