I see many people saying they can't move & asking for help, well i'm here to save your day ;)

If you press your brake at the same time as opening game chat they will stay locked on until you repress the brake

VcXQ8GM.jpg

My brakes aren't on, i still can't move!!!

Well look at your truck dashboard display, do you have a similar icon or two icons lit up 

lNUP2Tc.jpg

ByPv9dC.jpg

If so, put the truck in Neutral ( N on the display & the in game GPS )  & floor it, you should see some kind of air pressure display going up. Note some trucks have a gauge instead of a display

vw4Q85B.jpg

When the light goes out, you can move again, however i recommend you build it all the way up otherwise you will be stuck again as trucks won't move with low pressure!!

STSaE3x.jpg

Trucks with gauge are Mercedes, Renault, MAN, Volvo ( Classic ) & DAF XF105 

Trucks with digital display are Volvo ( New ), DAF XF ( New ), Scania ( All of them ). I'm not sure about Iveco 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The same problem occurs if you use the "developer console".

If you hold a button down and open the "developer console" the same thing happens, the brakes get stuck.

And  if you hold W (drive forward) and open the console, the truck will drive by itself.

if you stand on the roadside to write a chat message-ingame, and on the brake is (normal no handbrake) and out again outn chat, one is also locked until you press the S key. Same game as with the handbrake ^^

Guest Kn0wn

I knew about it but I learned it again thanks!

Kn0wn! 

I'm using realistic air pressure outdoor after a big collision with less air pressure this problem will not be closed when you close the settings. A problem where new players are often challenged This guide will help them. :)

Guest Tomatito

Good publication, I hope it serves these users who have this problem.

I hope this will be a useful guide for players who have this problem but I'm just solving this by pressing S because I can't go back or forward until I press that.

27 minutes ago, [TAL Founder] BlackSkill said:

I hope this will be a useful guide for players who have this problem but I'm just solving this by pressing S because I can't go back or forward until I press that.

Thats because you have locked S on, any key you press while pressing Y to open chat is locked on until you press it again! Or maybe your using the Simple Automatic Transmission which requires you to hold S to stop & keep holding it to go in Reverse then do the same with W to go forward again.

I you are using that i suggest going with Real Automatic ( you can Select DNR ), you have more control & the truck wont reverse etc until you put it in gear

Just now, ScaniaFan89 said:

Thats because you have locked S on, any key you press while pressing Y to open chat is locked on until you press it again! Or maybe your using the Simple Automatic Transmission which requires you to hold S to stop & keep holding it to go in Reverse then do the same with W to go forward again.

I you are using that i suggest going with Real Automatic ( you can Select DNR ), you have more control & the truck wont reverse etc until you put it in gear

Yeah, I use Simple Automatic Transmission, I'll try to use Real Automatic, thanks ^_^ 

Thank you very much. Very simple and well explained. In addition, you could have said that you can deactivate the air pressure system in game settings. :P