Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion Name: 

Monthly Q&A

Suggestion Description:

Re-open the Q&A section once a month or so to allow players to ask staff/developers questions and have the ability to gain feedback and other opinions/answers at the same time.

As there isn't really a suitable place for this type of talk other than individually talking to staff it would be a nice addition to the forum.

NOTE THIS SECTION WOULD BE "MODERATED" THEREFORE YOUR QUESTION WOULD NEED TO BE APPROVED BY A MOD BEFORE IT WAS OPENED.

(this means that you won't end up with the spam of useless topics like your current Q&A section)

Any example images: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/243-qa/

Why should it be added?:

Re-opening this part of the forum will allow the community to gather and give their thoughts as well as questions/answers to queries that aren't frequently posted. And I feel that doing it this way in the public-eye with the ability to gain other answers it could be beneficial to the community as a whole in some ways.

• Upvote 3

Hey, while the idea is good and the section is already there, I have to inform you that we are not doing it on a monthly basis. People will run out of questions rather quickly and, in fact, a lot of things have already been asked in the past. In that sense, we offer to open that section for one week only. After three months or even half a year, it will be opened for another week. This gives people enough time to think about something new and additionally, it ensures that the progress of TruckersMP will already be noticeable.

Since you cannot reply to this topic in the New Suggestions section, I am moving it to the discussion as I am hereby asking you whether you would want this to happen the way I described it above. If not, your suggestion would need to be rejected as we are not doing it the exact way you proposed. However, if you agree with the variation, we will accept it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.