• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Community Moderator Team Recruitment   02/25/18

Find out more information, here:    
    • Anriandor

PUBLIC Question & Answer Section   06/16/18

Hey, Truckers!   Once again, you ask us anything you want. For 1 week from now on, you have the chance to do so. Please, visit this section for further information:   https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/243-qa/   Make sure that you read this topic beforehand:       The Community Management
SergeantZero

Opinion to Players stopping on the shoulder lane on the Autobahn

If you have to go somewhere fast or just want to wait for friends, in my opinion it doesn't matter to park there. So it depents on what happened and what the player is doing at the moment. If it is just a few metres in front of a fuel station, it is a little bit stupid and inappropriate parking. Also parking in areas with a big amount of players should be avoided

There are no emergency service vehicles in ETS2 MP, which means there is no need to keep the shoulder lanes clear. I often use them because something has come up that doesn't afford me the time to find a service station or parking area, so I use the shoulder lane.

If you're parked properly (trailer not sticking out) in the shoulder lane and you get hit, that's the fault of the person that hit you because they clearly can't drive properly or did it deliberately.

It's there for a reason, it's an emergency stopping area. Yes, people who stop aren't generally in an emergency as such, but it is very helpful to be able to pull over without blocking the road from other players.