Am I allowed to play in a different IP address? TRUCKERSMP

Hyvak

Question

So, I've been wondering since like some of of the forums bans accounts with different IP address for some like ban evading or some sort, so currently as of today, I've been wanting to play since I'm in a hotel and I'm just connected to an WiFi of theirs and I've been wanting to play and this is the reason why I'm asking, also, if you gonna ask why not play singleplayer? Well, reasons why I don't play on single player is it's dam boring for me

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello. You can play TruckersMP from anywhere. However, if you are banned on your account you can not play on any account! As long as you can still use your main TruckersMP account from the hotel you are all good to go. ^_^

Hello dear @Hyvak,

You can use different IP, but if you are ban evading this is not allowed. 

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

Best Regards.

Forz0214

23 minutes ago, [TFM DJ] ccowie said:

Hello. You can play TruckersMP from anywhere. However, if you are banned on your account you can not play on any account! As long as you can still use your main TruckersMP account from the hotel you are all good to go. ^_^

I do not have any other banned accounts, thing is who knows if they have banned accounts tho? Haha, all hopes the best, I just dont want to get banned, if I get banned, I'll submit a proof that I'm connected to an Hotel wifi?

4 minutes ago, Forz0214 said:

Hello dear @Hyvak,

You can use different IP, but if you are ban evading this is not allowed. 

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Thanks for that, but how will I know if someone actually played on the server IP I'm currently on and he got banned? 

Will I get ban too and if so, I can submit a report or something?

7 minutes ago, Hyvak said:

Thanks for that, but how will I know if someone actually played on the server IP I'm currently on and he got banned? 

Will I get ban too and if so, I can submit a report or something?

Hello again,

Yes, maybe it can. You can ask an IGA or Managers for help.

I havent more information, :(

Best Regards.

Forz0214