How to use texture mods

MateusDamazio

Question

I know mods in general, are not allowed in TruckersMP, but I do not see what the problem is to make small changes in textures.

I particularly hate the interior of the Volvo (2009), it was made in a time when SCS did not pay much attention to detail.

mod_icon.jpg.a9cfffe0191547ecc71367a394a5fa0f.jpg

I wonder if there is any way to bring these minor modifications to the multiplayer, or if there is a place I can submit mods for approval.

Sorry for any error, was translated by Google Translate.

Spoiler

20180531165420_1.thumb.jpg.b13084ad840ab8d25636c1f70190766d.jpg

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Not as far as I know.

This is impossible because the truck is not only rendered for you, but also for everyone else, and the Information given, as an example a Texture Mod is not existing locally on other machines.

So basically everyone would need to download the Mod, otherwise, their game is looking for a file, that doesn't exist.

This results in Textures/Assets not being shown, basically Invisible Stuff or in crashing other players.

If you would somehow manage to get that Texture loaded into the game using the TruckersMP Client I guess you would get kicked out again because of an invalid accessory set being detected.

greetings,

Nexus.