World of Trucks

Partykiller991

Question

Hey everyone! I got a question. Many years ago I did my first ets2 profile and connected it with world of trucks. But I didnt know how to cheat money and simply lost to much money to be abel to have 0$. Anyways I did another profile and cheated money and wanted to connect it with world of trucks. But I already did and I only can do this once. And the problem is I deleted the profile. This is so sad (can we get 1000 likes on this :D Ok Memes away) because I cant be in the event!

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Do you want to link your new profile to your World of Trucks account? If answer is yes, please follow the steps.

• Open Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • Select the profile you are using and press "Edit".
  • In the "Online Account" section, enter your World of Trucks information and click "Apply".

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

You can always connect a new Profile to World of Trucks, there is no limitation in terms of Profiles.

As far as I remember, it's bound to your Steam Account, so make sure that you're using the correct Steam account.

You could try to make a new World of Trucks Account and bind it to your current Profile, as long as it is linked to your Steam Account you should be able to complete the Event and obtain the Rewards.

I never had an issue with binding my World of Trucks Account to a new Profile, I had multiple different PCs and Profiles with the same World of Trucks Account.

greetings,

Nexus

// Locked and moved to solved 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German