Ping or lag

InspectorDan

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi,

Firstly, welcome to the forums! Within the TruckersMP modification there is a feature which allows people to spawn in in ghost mode in order to avoid flinging people around the map. Another cause of this may be collision hacks, where the player has edited their version of the game to make sure that they can pass through other players. The second of the two is against the rules as you can see at https://truckersmp.com/rules, alternatively I have quoted the rule in question below. Hopefully, this answers your query.

§2.1 - Hacking/Bug abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar.

Yes if the computer system is not good, problems like this can be :) I've had this problem several times :(

Hello,

If Your the internet or the computer is bad, this can happen. Also, please look at this topic:

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=246073

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:27 AM, Total EDM said:

Hi there @InspectorDan

Can you please try this ? :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM 

Support Team :D

Hi yes i tried that but no result. I just got banned for hacking or osmething and trying to appeal and explain the fact I was lagging. another problem is that everytime i drive forward, it brings me back to the same spot and i keep crashing into people.