Map destination.

Jxsh_y

Question

Hello, 

I've recently noticed an issue with my map in TruckersMP, I set my destination to Paris, I arrived at my destination and it seems to be frozen at that very spot. I would try driving there but I'd like some advice as to what to do incase I may not have to drive there, however here's some images if it may help you. As you can see, even when trying to change the route or remove it, nothing happens at all. And yes, I've tried restarting the application.

Please help!!

Kind regards,

Jxsh_y.

20180530211256_1.jpg

20180530211313_1.jpg

7 answers to this question

Hello :)

Try these:

• You can skip GPS route and you have to drive yourself. After few seaconds GPS again changes its route and tells you a shortcut path. If you like to drive by GPS then Drive otherwise just ignore n drive as you like
  • You should complete a job or F6+Enter. Then you will be free to drive around without red lines. But, if you select a job you will get the red line to other places. If you accept the job then you get a red line.
  • Try letting the job offer expire. The red line goes away when the job offer expires.
  • You can rest at a hotel or repair facility in town until the offer expires.
  • If it still doesn't work, try play game in other profiles

Hello,

The game map marks the nearest and alternative route to you. When you receive a job, an alternative route is set for you, it will appear this way if you point to another location.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Nice to hear that your problem has been solved! Thank you everyone who helped! :)

//Locked and moved to Solved