-NemF-

Question

10 answers to this question

Its indeed against rules to go beyond the server speed limit by using some mods or editing your files, you might end up getting reported if you end up ramming other players or overspeeding since max speed in the server is 150 kmph i.e 90 or 93 mph (correct me if am wrong). So yes its forbidden unless you are trying to point out something else which I am not getting.

Hello

you can change the engine and gear-box from one truck to another. but the speed hack etc not-allowed.

read this rule:

§3.1 - Truck modding

It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server.

Guest Cowie

Hello. Save editing and speed-hacking is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. You can however use the 750hp engine for all trucks (if you drive a volvo, it won't make a difference since they already have the 750 engine). Here is a link if you would like to check it out. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225322862 read the description to know how to get the mod to work. This mod also works on TMP if you follow the installation steps correctly. Don't get banned! :P

-ccowie

1 hour ago, [TFM DJ] ccowie said:

Hello. Save editing and speed-hacking is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. You can however use the 750hp engine for all trucks (if you drive a volvo, it won't make a difference since they already have the 750 engine). Here is a link if you would like to check it out. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225322862 read the description to know how to get the mod to work. This mod also works on TMP if you follow the installation steps correctly. Don't get banned! :P

-ccowie

Wrong. Save editing itself is allowed.

Hi there

You can get banned for Speedhacking :)

So i recommend  NOT to save edit over speedhacking :)

Let us know if you question is answered :D

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team :)

Guest Cowie
8 hours ago, NexusDE said:

Wrong. Save editing itself is allowed.

Sorry, forgot to include the most important word. "Excessive". Sorry!

-ccowie