Garage Bug

Nody

Question

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Version 1.31.2.1s

Controllers Used: Keyboard and Mouse
Description of Issue: Greetings,

Whenever I buy a new garage and after all those in-game scenes are done, my trucks get stuck. I can use honking, can steer it left and right and other features of the truck but cannot move it front or back. I as well tried to quick travel to the nearby service centre to check out whether the truck moves or not, but it never moves until I restart the game. I am not sure how many are facing this issue but are there any fixture for this? 

P.S happens only In MP.
How to reproduce: N/A.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

24 answers to this question

16 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Masunio said:

Hi there

Try these

1. Go to Steam Library
  2. Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
  3. Properties
  4. Local Files
  5. Verify Integrity of Game Files
  6. Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Also try play game in other profiles

Alright buddy, I will give it a shot and will update whether it helped me out or not. Currently, I have power issues here hence I cannot try it atm. 

This could be a simply case of resetting your controller configuration if you use one. Double check that nothing is overlapping on there. 

Esc>Options>Controller

Failing that, you could always reset everything with your keyboard as this may be interfering with something. 

Get back to me so I can provide further support buddy

On 6/4/2018 at 4:59 PM, Mobilek303 said:

try turn off in-game scenes i mean the video when u buy garage 

On 6/3/2018 at 8:57 PM, [Ger][Tr]Sgt.GoriL ^-^ said:

Hi ;

Try these;

- Go to Steam Library
- Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Properties
- Local Files
- Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs...Good Games. 
^_^

I have tried both of this, none of this actually helped me. I will give a shot again by reinstalling the whole game for the 3rd time and hoping that it will get fixed but if not then well I will just get along with it :(

On 6/4/2018 at 4:59 PM, Mobilek303 said:

try turn off in-game scenes i mean the video when u buy garage 

Can you tell me again how to turn it off? I forgot where I can find them under settings:(

On 6/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, [Ger][Tr]Sgt.GoriL ^-^ said:

Hi ;

Try these;

- take your profile file and delete the ets2 file completely,
- enter the game and exit,
- Then add the profile file back to the game and login to the game.
The solution can also be useful. 
:)

Okay will try this now, wish me luck :mellow:

2 hours ago, MettSemmel11 said:

I have this bug too :( i have upgreadet my garage to ten truck places and now i can drive, i cant use my steering wheel and brakes and accelerator, i can use my horn and my light but my truck can't drive :( what can i do? i have take f7 enter to teleport to workshop but not running i can not drive, i hope a people can help me. Thanks.

Just try all above solution which was told to me, maybe any of them helps you, I have tried all of them only 1 is pending, let's hope for best 

Hello

had tried above one's that had not brought anything, then restarted the game, even failed, then I reinstalled the multiplayer again and it had everything worked, then bought another garage then I had the same error but then has a restart of the game fixed the bug, thank you for the help and the above experimental possibilities

Thanks for Help!

Hello,

Have tried another from profile?

if you don't try,try now.

You can look at this topic for download new profile.

Hello,

Did you try to reset the control files? If your answer is No, please follow the steps:

• Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Profiles > Enter the profile you are using> Delete the "Controls" file and set up back in the Game.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

This looks more like a problem that requires the help of the community.

Plus, there has not been an answer from OP nor the community since June 22.

Moved to Help - Unsolved.