Steering wheel

Anton_Chernyavskiy

Question

10 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Computerpro said:

900 degrees is best, depending if a 900 degree steering wheel is within your price range. I personally use the Logitech G920, which is a 900 degree steering wheel. This also has force feedback which adds a higher level of realism to the wheel. However there are cheaper wheels you could go for that are 540 degrees, which is also good, and much more affordable, its all down to personal preference, if you want something a little more premium or something cheaper. In other words, I'd recommend going for 900 degrees but 540 is also good.

6 hours ago, [SK] - Ter*Knight said:

900 degrees should be best and i suggest G27 or  G29 to you,mine is G29

Best regards:)

16 hours ago, Sing2005 said:

You should buy 900 degrees turning steering wheel. But I think you should be fine if you have at least 540 degrees turning steering wheel.

17 hours ago, SuperMouse said:

Trucks have 900 degrees. The top ones to buy would be the Logitech G29 or G920. If you can get a G27 only second hand

SuperMouse

17 hours ago, Athir* said:

if u want to play as real then you have to buy 900* otherwise u can buy 360*

17 hours ago, AdaBey said:

Hello,

If you want to play realistic, you should get a steering of at least 900 °. I recommend Logitech G29.

17 hours ago, CrackPrewier said:

I advise 900 degrees wheel (logi. g29,g27 etc.)

17 hours ago, [TFM DJ] ccowie said:

Hello, my wheel is a 900 degrees wheel and I much enjoy the game with it. Others might like lower degrees wheels however...

-ccowie

Hello. 

Thank you

Hello,

If you want to play realistic, you should get a steering of at least 900 °. I recommend Logitech G29.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hello, my wheel is a 900 degrees wheel and I much enjoy the game with it. Others might like lower degrees wheels however...

-ccowie

900 degrees is best, depending if a 900 degree steering wheel is within your price range. I personally use the Logitech G920, which is a 900 degree steering wheel. This also has force feedback which adds a higher level of realism to the wheel. However there are cheaper wheels you could go for that are 540 degrees, which is also good, and much more affordable, its all down to personal preference, if you want something a little more premium or something cheaper. In other words, I'd recommend going for 900 degrees but 540 is also good.