K0rnholio

[27 October 2018] Fright Night 2018

Guest twitch.okyonus_tv

See You There :)

@Silent Death_53 @[WTLVTC] Nurettin [NO] @Uzman Oyuncu @Lucy* @Fanatico and @twitch.okyonus_tv

It will be a wonderful and spooky event ;) But for those joining thank you and I will see you the day of the event. Also if you are planning on attending and you haven't done so already please RVSP HERE to help us gain an event server. If you have any questions or comments you can tag or PM  @MattTM or myself and one of us will be able to help you.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

@Virablas This is something being looked into. We are currently looking over our plans for Fright Night and in the need of an emergency we will shift the venue to a more suitable location.

@Ady Man We plan on it being a awesome night. I hope to see you there :D 

• Like 1

@Enigma__ Hopefully you will be available to have that night/day off to attend. Right now it's shaping up to be a decent size so I'm excited to see how many show up.

@Fretraq I'll be there. ^_^ If you see me send me a friendly wave. 

Each day that passes it gets closer to Fright Night 2018 :wub: I'm excited and can't wait for this event. If you do plan on attending and haven't signed up - please do so as it will help us gain a Event Server. RSVP here

Again I would like to thank @MattTM for his continues work and assistance with this event. A major thank you also goes out to the CC Team of volunteers for this event. Even all the VTC's or solo drivers coming to take part in this even. Just thank you :wub:

• Like 1

@ Lethal (can't tag you for some reason :thinking:) However yes It's already September only a month or so now away and I can say I'm very excited. :D If you are available you should defiantly stop by and join the fun.

@Killua // Ireland ^_^ Matt and myself have high hopes for the event so I'm excited and trying to keep it as smooth as possible. If your free that day/afternoon/evening you should come join us if you can ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

A message to all VTCs that are interested: we have more VTC slots open! Please check it out at VTC Booking :)

Thanks guys and hope to see you there 

• Like 1

@Savage. Glad to hear <3 be sure to give me a honk if you see me ;) 

@RileyNeko If your free you should try attending it will be an awesome spooky night. <3 :RIP:

The days are counting down until Fright Fest 2018 I'm excited to see such a turnout for this event. :wub::RIP:

• Like 1