Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

x_An0nym0us_x

Question

Hi. I have a simple problem. I cannot create a save in multiplayer, nor to overwrite an existing one. I created a save in single player, then when I tried to save the game in multiplayer it freezes for a couple of seconds, and nothing happens. I did not have this problem before, the save worked perfectly.

12 answers to this question

Hello,

My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg "in your notebook. g_autoload_ignore_autosave Find the value "1" and change it to value 0.

and you can look these topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello :) 

Have you tried to make your own keybind to a quick save game? 

Like this picture

Example: You make your keybind is "U", after that, press drive and then press "U" to save your game. Come back in your deskop ETS2 and click "Save and load". Then see your first save game (Quick save) and load it

U4IvCK8ESwONT0JQdFk3Iw.png

Hi there

Is your issue fixed or need more help ?

Please let us know :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support team :)

Autosave works, because i tested it in singleplayer, and it also "saves" in multiplayer, but loading that still leads to the problem. Maybe the antivirus is the problem, i do have Bitdefender, and i had issues in other games as well. I will check it when i get home.

20 hours ago, .weezy said:

Hai,

That usually happens when your antivirus is blocking TMP. So make sure you turn your Antivirus off for ex: Bitdefender or Windows Defender. If you have Bitdefender simply turn it off and try again.

kind regards

which folder/ file should i add to exclusions?

Reinstalled the game and now i can't even create a profile.... wtf?! I ran the game as administrator, added the files in exclusions and also disabled antivirus. I dont know whats the problem. I just reinstalled it after a while, i used CheatEngine to get back my money and my level and it worked perfectly after it. The issue started when i installed multiplayer and tried to save it.