Unsupported version Read more... ×
RebeccaMurdock

Which DLC do you recommend?

I already have the going east and scandinavia DLC. However, which one do you guys think is the most beautiful, diverse, and unique dlc? I dont want to end up getting a dlc then wishing I had gotten another one.

Thanks!

Hello,

If you have Scandinavian DLC, I recommend Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack DLC. Because it is also compatible with the new generation Scania S and R models.

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Of course i do not know what dlc you imagine which you have likes :) But at the first time i recommend you buy everything DLC which contains Map DLC , Italia,Scandinavia,Going East ,Vive la France ,, and after them some Paint Jobs and Trailers Packs , Or Tunning on Trucks :) ... So am did it 

For me is best of the maps : Scandinavia ,

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

TruckersMP Members 

Guest The Flying Yorkshireman

everyone u can afford they all great 

idk, personally, I like the Mighty Griffin the most, so that's my suggestion for ya'.

Scandinavia is great, but you already have it, maybe Viva la France? Bella Italia? Idk honestly, I don't like them as I like Scandinavia.

I got all map DLC‘s and I can recommend them all. If you don‘t want to pay the whole price, i recommend you to wait for a sale. I think you can‘t make a mistake when buying a DLC for ETS2 if you like the game. 

Hello SCS. I come with a question: In what proportion is DLC Romania ready when you bring it into play? I have seen you climb up to Russia what is really good. But we are here in Europe. thank you

I recommend both the Italy and France DLC's both are great map DLC's with some great roads and new companies :)

I would also highly recommend both the Mighty Griffin and DAF tuning packs, they add so much great customization options to the Scanias and DAF's ^_^

I clearly do recommend the map DLC's Italy and Scaninavia, these DLC's are the best ones in my opinion. The senery and the landscape is so great, and you have a very big distance you can drive. 

Also, I recommend the Heavy Cargo Pack. It is very interesting to haul such big cargos as these DLC can offer.

I recommend the Scandinavia DLC, everything is just so detailed. The only thing is that i want it to look more like the citys do IRL...