Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which DLC do you recommend?

RebeccaMurdock

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• 2 weeks later...

All map expansions. Belive me, you should buy Going East, because I think SCS is going to update it also like Germany and is making a higher price for the dlc.

Hi, in fact, all the map DLCs that will be taken to this map add a different pleasure.
However, if you assume that you are offering a single dlc, we recommend Scandinavian DLCs. I think that the most pleasant place is the Scandinavian dlc roads because I live in an entirely different world with nature, a totally different kindness. I would definitely recommend it.:wub:

I would recommend Italy more over Vive la France in terms of map expansions because Italy is a very vast and a highly diverse DLC that is divided between the Apennines, the coastal region around Genoa and the plains up in the north near the base map boundary. You could travel for hundreds of miles with a single load and still not leave the DLC area as this DLC was very well made for driving as well, so you won't run out of places to go if you get bored of driving on motorways. 

Archived