Which DLC do you recommend?

RebeccaMurdock

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

If you have Scandinavian DLC, I recommend Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack DLC. Because it is also compatible with the new generation Scania S and R models.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Of course i do not know what dlc you imagine which you have likes :) But at the first time i recommend you buy everything DLC which contains Map DLC , Italia,Scandinavia,Going East ,Vive la France ,, and after them some Paint Jobs and Trailers Packs , Or Tunning on Trucks :) ... So am did it 

For me is best of the maps : Scandinavia ,

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

TruckersMP Members 

I clearly do recommend the map DLC's Italy and Scaninavia, these DLC's are the best ones in my opinion. The senery and the landscape is so great, and you have a very big distance you can drive. 

Also, I recommend the Heavy Cargo Pack. It is very interesting to haul such big cargos as these DLC can offer.

All map expansions are worth it.

¬ CPU: Intel i5-4690 ¬ MOBO: GA-B85M-D3H ¬ RAM: Crucial Ballistix LP 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL8 (7-7-8-18 1600MHz 1.45v) ¬
¬ GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1060 AMP! 6GB (@1902 / 2202MHz) ¬ HDD: Seagate 2TB ST2000DM001 ¬ PSU: Cooler Master G550M ¬

76561197984728947.png

Archived