Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TRUCKERSMP NOT OPENING!!

Benji.

Question

HI guys, when I want to opening the launcher is not happening nothing...  I try everything, I unninstal the truckersmp, the game, I update netframework, but nothing, I search on google my problem or reladetes and I try all answers but nothing...

PLS GUYS I WANT TO PLAY !!! 

21 answers to this question

Hello, try to do what Total EDM mentioned, if it does not work, better explain your problem to us, post a picture or a short video we to analyze and thus we will be able to help you more efficiently.

We are awaiting your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello,

Please try to steps:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

9 minutes ago, Benji. said:

https://hotupload.eu/1jkL Take the video, the problem is not starting, simple!!! ...

HI there

Can you please upload this on youtube ?

It would be easier for us on support or other that is trying to help :)

KInd Regards

Total EDM

Support Team 

2 hours ago, AdaBey said:

Hello,

Please try to steps:

Solution 1

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Best regards.

I try all solutions ... nothing.. thx for ideas... in this week I try to reinstaling the Windows...

6 minutes ago, Total EDM said:

HI there

Can you please upload this on youtube ?

It would be easier for us on support or other that is trying to help :)

KInd Regards

Total EDM

Support Team 

3 minutes ago, Benji. said:

At times your game doesn't start up on screen but in background, it might be running, check in Task Manager and if its on there, try to close that and retry again. 

Dear @Benji., please ensure that you got .NET Framework 4.7 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56115) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840) installed. Also please ensure that you always launch TMP as an administrator and that neither your antivirus software nor Firewall block it. If none of this helped, please perform these steps:

- Press the Windows-key + R, type %programdata% and press Enter

- Search for the folder 'TruckersMP' and delete it

- Navigate to the installation path of TMP and run 'unins000.exe'

- Perform a Windows Disk Cleanup on C:\ and the drive where TMP has been installed

- Visit https://truckersmp.com/download and download TMP

- Reinstall the TMP-launcher, IMPORTANT: Make sure to install it into your Steam-folder where ETS 2/ATS is installed as well. So in the end the installation path should be something like D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TruckersMP.

- After the installation is complete, right-click the TMP-launcher -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Tick 'Run this program as administrator'

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf   
  • https://ultrasurf.us/

Solution 2:

• In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
  • Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
  • This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
  • Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
  • Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
  • You have verified your game cache successfully.

Solution 3:

1. Run the program as an administrator (right click the shortcut and select 'run as an administrator' and accept the UAC prompt.)

2. Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 7, please follow this guide http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7

3. Install these two programs

Solution 4:

1. Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)

2. Type regedit and hit enter

3. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP

4. Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"

If they differ:

1. Copy the folder address from STEP 1

2. Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)

3. Click OK.

After that, many users get another error: "Connection error - retry?" In this case, open Task Manager, close all Programmes of TruckersMP/ETS and try to start the Launcher as an administrator again.

No guys, no...  when I want to instaling NetFrameWork 4.6.2 say is not compatiblty with my system and when I try to other version from NFW say is instaling the last version... 

And I try others solutions but without succes

Thx guys for everything, but I think the solution is reinstaling the Windows.. 

Right click >  Properties > Compatibility tab > Tick the box saying "Run this program in compatibility mode for: " Select Windows 8

On 5/31/2018 at 10:24 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

What version of Windows are you running? To be able to use TruckersMP, you need to have at least Windows 7 and in any case, the 64 bits version.

Windows 10, 64 bit..