Truck world account and associated games

endlessrain

Question

I didn't play for a few days, and the number on the top suddenly found that there was no game between the game and the truck world. Re related game shows how the game has been associated with other accounts.

By what means can the account unbind STEAM to re bind the truck world?

5 answers to this question

The new account cannot be bind with your Steam ETS2 unless you delete your old account or you log in or manage to find your old acc login details. 

But yes you can give a shot if it can be done. As far as I know, you cannot bind ets2 with more than one account on WOT.

Hi there

We dont offer support for WOT But

It seem that there is no connection between Wot and your account :)

You can make ticket or Pm some of us on support team :)

We are happy to help :)

KInd Regards

Total EDM

Support team

This means that you have used some other email or some other account for binding your truckers mp with your steam. Happened with me, just goto your email and try to remember which email it was or just  click on forgot or reset password, enter your emails (if you have more than one) and try and look if it does send you password reset link to that particular email, if it does then its probably your old acc email, reset it and then change pass and works fine. I forgot I had my old email registered so yeah I ended up making two WOT account. @endlessrain

In accordance with your method has been found, 2 accounts, one account is Ou Ka 2, an account is the United States card! Can the bound account be tied to one of them?

28 minutes ago, naeemeshu said:

这意味着您已经使用其他一些电子邮件或其他帐户来绑定您的卡车司机。发生在我身上,只是转到你的电子邮件,并尝试记住它是哪个电子邮件,或者只是点击忘记或重置密码,输入你的电子邮件(如果你有多个),并试着看看它是否发送给你的密码重置链接特定的电子邮件,如果它确实那么它可能是您的旧acc电子邮件,重置它,然后更改通行证,并正常工作。我忘了我有我的旧电子邮件注册,所以是的,我结束了两个WOT帐户。@endlessrain

In accordance with your method has been found, 2 accounts, one account is Ou Ka 2, an account is the United States card! Can the bound account be tied to one of them?