Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speedlimit

JustLander

Question

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, JustLander said:

I can't drive over the speed limit with my truck. I don't now why. When i'm turning of my speed limiter it automaticly comes back on.

that's weird, are you doing external contracts? if yes then you indeed by default have to follow the speed of 56 mph, constant and if you are doing normal deliveries and in order to turn  your speed limit off (just making a note how to do it ) , all you need to do is go to game settings and untick or uncheck Traffic rules box and there is a 150 mph on ETS servers , so at max you can go is 150 mph.

Hello

Please read this topic:

also 

please try to close the speed limit(90km/h) from the game files;

Just open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it. Then save and close the config-file and check if your speed limiter keeps disabled now