[ARCHIVED] Reputation Levels

Message added by James,

Please refer here for the newly updated information.

THIS GUIDE IS NOW OUTDATED, PLEASE REFER TO THIS GUIDE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION

truckersmp-logo.png

Dear Truckers,

As you know, the Community Management has recently added more reactions to the forum for you to enjoy. Sadly, nobody has proposed names for the reputation titles, hence why we have come up with our own ideas. To give a little explanation of what this actually is, I will elaborate on it now. On member's profiles, the total reputation received will show up along with a description of the levels they have reached. Many members of our community have received a lot of reputation points already and we want to encourage them having something on their profile that others do not have.

This change will go hand in hand with our guide about the Forum Rank. Note, that this topic will be moved to that section as well after a few days.

Beneath, you will find a complete list of the reputation levels' names and their exact numbers. 

0 to 24 reputation Truck?
25 to 99 reputation Unlicensed
100 to 249 reputation Sunday Driver
250 to 499 reputation Trainee
500 to 749 reputation Reserve Driver
750 to 999 reputation Local Driver
1000 to 1499 reputation National Driver
1500 to 2999 reputation International Driver
3000 to 4999 reputation Veteran driver
5000 to 9999 reputation Driving Instructor
10000+ reputation King of the Road!

We really hope that you will like these changes. Also, we encourage you to react to another user's reply or post when you like it. After all, we want to achieve an enjoyable environment for everybody. In that sense, it is also advised not to beg or ask for reputation.

Should you have any questions, ideas or thought, you can comment below.

The Community Mangement

Great change in reputations, my dear friend. I foresee more interactions in the forum after that. :wub:

An idea would be to put a kind of medal from a certain position of reputation, this medal would be in the profile of the forum of the person in the area of community reputation. Should she suffer a serious penalty, this medal would be withdrawn. ^_^

Good week, Anriandor!

• Like 4
  • True Story 2

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

My(!) opinion to this changes: More people will post/spam senseless posts, topics or status updates to farm more reputation. I think also the levels are to difficult.

But for people who like to help others or spamming the forum, It should be ok.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

• Scar unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest pinned and featured this topic