[ARCHIVED] Reputation Levels

Message added by James,

Please refer here for the newly updated information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, [Fr]LuzmoGGaminG said:

Nice to know but what does the number mean like: Veteran I, Veteran V etc...

Thanks in advance

Hello @[Fr]LuzmoGGaminG,

The Ranks or Titles

Veteran Driver 

Veteran Driver II 

Veteran Driver III

Veteran Driver IV

Veteran Driver V 

are showing you the time when ever u Joined the Forums.

Like as an Exemple u have the Drive Title as you joined 2 Hour ago,

or in my case a got the Veteran Driver V Title as i have joined the Forum in 2014

which you currently can't see currently because its block by the spacer.png Pledge which u can get by Supporting TruckersMP over Patreon u can learn more about that and how to claim sutch Rewards right here.

Hopefully that made it a little clearer for u to understand.

Kind Regards

Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Great changes ,thanks for that ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • Phon locked this topic