Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Event "Start Your Engines" Rewards Compatibility on TruckersMP

Dovahseod

Question

I want to know about the compatibility of the event rewards of "Start Your Engines" on TruckersMP servers. Now I have completed the event and I surely know that the skin reward, Slipstream, is incompatible in MP. How about the cabin toy accessory, Pace Pete, and the 3 pennants, ETRC, Goodyear, and Krone?

hwg.png

15 answers to this question

Hello

Goodyear,Krone and ETRC cabin accessories are compatible with MP.

As you said,slipstream skin and pace pete is not compatible with MP.

10 minutes ago, Creeper_NoDenial said:

But I also want to know that when can Pace Pete and Slipstream be added into MP.

It will be done as soon as possible. However, developers will need some time to do it. There aren't any date yet.  Is your question(s) answered now? :)

53 minutes ago, MHT_ said:

It will be done as soon as possible. However, developers will need some time to do it. There aren't any date yet.  Is your question(s) answered now? :)

Thanks.

So I think I'll be off the MP server for some days. Are there any notification when the update of the launcher happens?

4 minutes ago, Creeper_NoDenial said:

Will the paint job and toy accepted by updating the launcher or just by a server update? If it's a server update, will the server be down during the update?

the server will alert you in the chat area and the servers shut down for 1-2 seconds and your connection will be disconnected. you will need to exit the game and update the launcher.

1 minute ago, CrackPrewier said:

the server will alert you in the chat area and the servers shut down for 1-2 seconds and your connection will be disconnected. you will need to exit the game and update the launcher.

So there will be a launcher update after the paint job and/or the toy is added? I'm using the paint job and the toy rn so I am not going to join the server in the next few days

If the paint job is added but not the toy then if my truck is equipped with the toy and I join the server, will I be kicked or banned from the server?

9 minutes ago, Creeper_NoDenial said:

So there will be a launcher update after the paint job and/or the toy is added?

yes it will update the launcher

If the paint job is added but not the toy then if my truck is equipped with the toy and I join the server, will I be kicked or banned from the server?

You will just be kicked automatically from the server.

I'm using the paint job and the toy rn so I am not going to join the server in the next few days

after kicking from the server change the truck or remove unsupported accessories/paint package

13 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

yes it will update the launcher

You will just be kicked automatically from the server.

after kicking from the server change the truck or remove unsupported accessories/paint package

Ok thanks now the questions I have are all solved.

Thank you all for replying and helping me. Now I just need to wait:)

Nice to hear that your problems have been solved. Thank you for your help! :)

//Locked & moved to Solved