Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Websites to upload evidence

AussomeGaming

13 minutes ago, jtgaming_live said:

Hi guys, I'm just wondering what is the best alternate website to upload report evidence as I'm starting to get away from YouTube without worrying about copyright.

Thanks.

Most of the answers are given by above but you can always evade copyright by also uploading them to Mega gives you 50 GB free and allows you to share your files using a link or you can go for MediaFire this as well allows you to share your uploaded files. Hope that help

If you use Mega or MediaFire (or another cloud storage service), do make sure to make it so the video can be watched in the browser instead of having to be downloaded. We do not accept evidences where we gotta download some file. Security reasons.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hello,

If you use YouTube only for reports the copyrights doesn't matter and don't worry you won't get striked, in general you can use the musics but there are terms.  

In general prefer using service which are available Worldwide and it is not needed to download the evidence. Such as Youtube, Plays.TV 

If you worry about copyright remove the sound from your video. A program that could do that which is easy and free it's handbrake.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello,

of course Streamable. because  just select the video and press the "upload" button and that's enough. on other sites, you have to register and write video details. 

this is hard for me, so I prefer https://streamable.com/ . 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Archived