Voice Chat Output not working

timmytrmpet

Question

Hey Truckers,

The output of the voicechat in Ets2 isn't working. I set everything up right and my friends can hear me ingame, but the problem is, I can't hear anybody. I set up my output ingame right and everything should be working, but it isnt. 

greets,

timmy

7 answers to this question

Hello :) 

Start TruckersMP, then press the cog button in the player list, or press the cog icon in upper left corner on the login screen, select the "Sound" tab, then check the "Speaker device" - change it to "Default", then press "Apply". After that, press the "Start test" on the same tab. You should hear yourself as you speak during the test.

Also try these:

• Make sure that the correct device is selected in Steam> Settings> Communication> Voice recorder, then test the microphone from the same place.
  • Open the game. On the desktop, right click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the following launch bar and come to the "Recording Devices" section. Make only one selected.
  • Press "TAB" key in the game and try to make Voice Chat settings from Settings
  • Steam > Settings > Contact > Sound Recorder make sure that the correct device is selected here.
  • Try to uninstall the drivers sound (Realtek) remove.  Download and install again
  • Try turning up the volume. Go Tab > Settings > Sounds a have a play with the sound levels
  • "My Documents-ETS2MP" can you delete the folder and try again
  • Run the multiplayer mod as admin

And read this topic

• Upvote 1

Hello, 

When the game is open you need to select your output device after pressing the tab key.

example : g430,g230

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Hi there

Is your issue fixed or still need help ?

Let us know :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support team :)

21 hours ago, timmytrmpet said:

Hey Truckers,

The output of the voicechat in Ets2 isn't working. I set everything up right and my friends can hear me ingame, but the problem is, I can't hear anybody. I set up my output ingame right and everything should be working, but it isnt. 

greets,

timmy

Okay guys, I have tried to start the game with my Speakers and not with my Headphones and it is "working", but only on my Speakers.... If I turn the Output back to my Audio-Interface (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Solo) then it isnt working anymore... Is the CB Radio not working with an external Audio-Interface? Cause I havent got any issues with other in-game voice chats of other games... is there any solution for it?

greets, 

timmy