Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

About Fake Copyright Video Removals

as i started from a new page, i record everyday. i dont need to prove it to anyone, admins can see my reputation so... I can now open 58 max. amount of reports at the same time. But the difficulty is that people claim copyright from my videos and get it removed. as i upload almost 10-20 videos a day its hard to keep which video gets removed. what can we do? it is very annoying. people say they were captured in videos without their permission and youtube removes my videos, then it takes ages to get it back online at the mean time those "kids" appeal their bans saying no evidence etc...what are other alternatives like Youtube? i record with Nvidia ShadowPlay. I dont like overwolf nor plays.tv because they drop my fps and video quality. 

Unfortunately you have to keep track of the videos, however, you can still complain to youtbe about an unfair removal due to a copyright claim. YT also has something like an appealing system

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

1 minute ago, RayRay5 said:

Unfortunately you have to keep track of the videos, however, you can still complain to youtbe about an unfair removal due to a copyright claim. YT also has something like an appealing system

yes but like i said it takes ages to get it done and i cant keep all the videos for 1 month, i use laptop and i dont have any other storage. i got many games on my pc that is the reason i upload and delete those

2 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

i'm not sure if playTV is doing the same thing, if not then you can use playTV to upload your videos.

playstv reduces vid quality and sound quality, also drops my fps 

thats why i like nvidia geforce experience, 20k bitrate, with FreeStyle no fps drops

Most of the answers are given by above but you can always evade copyright by also uploading them to Mega which gives you 50 GB free and allows you to share your files using a link or you can go for MediaFire this as well allows you to share your uploaded files. Hope that help

8 hours ago, Totesfleisch8 said:

Upload the videos as unlisted, then only people with the link to the video can see it. That way, if you link the youtube video in a report, the Moderator working on the report will still be able to see the video.

i will try that, and will look into mega

15 hours ago, Tesla Semi Truck said:

people say they were captured in videos without their permission

First off, I am by no means a lawyer, I am just thinking out loud now.

Until now, I thought that only SCS could demand the removal of gameplay footage of their work in regard to copyright violations. Of course it remains to be seen if that would be a wise decision at all given the fact that footages are free advertisement of their work.

Anyway, the more I am surprised now that another player can demand the same on the ground of having been captured in a multiplayer video game without prior permission. I was under the impression that evidence videos only show vehicles and a (nick)name that is not directly related to any person.

Your issue can be solved if you edit the video and delete the audio from the song. As? Lowering the sound until it is muted.

Another option you have on youtube after the upload is to go to EDIT THE VIDEO and then REMOVE THE AUDIO. How you do it? You will probably receive a copyright notice that is detected in your video. Just follow the step by step.

Was my response good?

By: Raphael

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

On 26.05.2018 at 2:51 AM, Tesla Semi Truck said:

as i started from a new page, i record everyday. i dont need to prove it to anyone, admins can see my reputation so... I can now open 58 max. amount of reports at the same time. But the difficulty is that people claim copyright from my videos and get it removed. as i upload almost 10-20 videos a day its hard to keep which video gets removed. what can we do? it is very annoying. people say they were captured in videos without their permission and youtube removes my videos, then it takes ages to get it back online at the mean time those "kids" appeal their bans saying no evidence etc...what are other alternatives like Youtube? i record with Nvidia ShadowPlay. I dont like overwolf nor plays.tv because they drop my fps and video quality. 

That's really unfair, you're telling the truth mate,stealing people's labour and right is indeed a very bad method of cheating.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

15 hours ago, FBTC Raphael-BR said:

Your issue can be solved if you edit the video and delete the audio from the song. As? Lowering the sound until it is muted.

Another option you have on youtube after the upload is to go to EDIT THE VIDEO and then REMOVE THE AUDIO. How you do it? You will probably receive a copyright notice that is detected in your video. Just follow the step by step.

Was my response good?

His problem is people report that "They have been in the video without asking them or letting them know they were captured in it." And as per YT rules, it's against community guidelines of YT to include someone in your video without their permission, hence he might or maybe received a strike and his video got removed. The best way is to just upload it as Unlisted or use some other platform which is listed above. Your method is indeed useful when he might have used some copyright music or song in his video but since it includes that people have been captured in his video, audio removal might not work. 

On 27.05.2018 at 3:33 PM, FBTC Raphael-BR said:

Was my response good?

its not about songs, its about players claiming copyrights

i cant use plays.tv it lags me alot, even if i get a music copyright, i can just mute the video. even if its unlisted they can still see the video and claim copyright, and yet i have 1 copyright strike, if i get 2 more they will suspend my channel best solution for me is like others said, uploading vids to other cloud sites

1 hour ago, Tesla Semi Truck said:

não é sobre músicas, é sobre jogadores que reivindicam direitos autorais

Eu não posso usar plays.tv ele me deixa muito, mesmo se eu conseguir um copyright de música, eu posso apenas silenciar o vídeo. mesmo que não esteja listado, eles ainda poderão ver o vídeo e reivindicar direitos autorais, mas tenho um aviso de direitos autorais. Se eu receber mais dois, eles suspenderão a melhor solução do canal para mim, como outros disseram, enviando vids para outros sites em nuvem

As they said: using video in file format to be able to download is not feasible.

• I've never had COPYRIGHT issues with a complaint as is your case.:)

You can see that my video until today is normal: https://youtu.be/BvftPRDXefQ

If you make a video compilation of the ETS2MP / ATSMP game report, you are more likely to receive lots of warnings and make YouTube start to notice a great demand for notification and thus delete your video.

You can only do a test by leaving the video in the (unlisted) mode, disabling comments. And just make one report per video. This can give the administrator time to view your video and review the complaint.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

I don't know for sure, but if you upload the video as unlisted, only those with a link to the video will be able to see it... But that link goes in the banned player history, so he/she would be able to see it, right? And then, he/she would be able to file a complaint about "Copyright" and have the video removed, right? Or is it maybe that Youtube would not remove the video, even with the complaint, if it's unlisted? If someone can make this clear, I'd appreciate it. All of my video reports are on Youtube and none of them are "unlisted", I just disallowed the comments.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Tesla Semi Truck
First off, I think the problem you're running into is you have music on your report videos. I never have music, and if I do play any, I mute OBS's volume input, so said music never gets to Youtube.
Stop having music in your videos, and your issues will go away.

Issue two, 135km/h through a traffic jam on the C/D road? Please don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived